There is no higher sacrament than abortion in the Human Secularist’s religion.Terry Schilling, American Principles Project
YOU and me, together, are the only ones who can STOP Biden and the Dept. of Education from redefining “SEX” in Title IX.
About the Proposed Rule
Biden’s Department of Education is proposing a new rule that will put women’s safety and privacy at risk, and deprive women of athletic and professional opportunities. It would do so by radically rewriting Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.
Title IX prohibits discrimination based on sex in any educational program or activity receiving federal financial assistance. It is enforced by the Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights.
For fifty years, Title IX has been enforced using the self-evident definition of “sex” –– a person’s status as male or female based on immutable biological traits.
The new rule, proposed by Biden’s Department of Education will redefine “sex” as used in Title IX to include “sex stereotypes, sex-related characteristics (including intersex traits), pregnancy or related conditions, sexual orientation, and gender identity.”
The consequences of such a rule change would be monumental:
- Deprives women of privacy and safety. Men who identify as women will be allowed access to women’s bathrooms, locker rooms, dorms, overnight accommodation, sports, or any other sex-segregated activity at educational instutions that receive federal financial aid.
- It contradicts state laws in thirteen states that protect students and prevent male athletes from competing in women’s sports. States like Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, South Dakota, and Texas have all passed legislation that protects women’s sports. The Biden administration will cost taxpayers millions of dollars in court costs.
- Negatively impacts educational and career opportunities for women. One study revealed that 94% of senior female executives played competitive sports. By allowing males to compete in women’s sports, it doesn’t just impact their scholarships, but their opportunity to get on the playing field in the first place. This will hurt women in the long run.
- Distorts justice and undermines due process protections for the accused. The guilty should be punished, but justice requires a fair process. Biden’s rule will strip those accused of sexual assault or harassment of their right to be represented by counsel, to introduce evidence, or to cross-examine witnesses during the adjudication of sexual assault and sexual harassment hearings on school campuses.
- Harms childhood development by redefining sex and gender. The worst impacts of this rule change go beyond sports and trophies. Indoctrinating children in their most formidable years with the Left’s radical gender-ideology will cause irreparable harm. Up to 98% of children who struggle with their sex as a boy or girl come to accept their sex by adulthood. Our boys and girls need to be nurtured and educated, not taught to question fundamental facts of their biology.
Particularly in the realm of women’s sports, far-Left activists will claim that men can compete fairly with women given the proper hormone suppression therapy. This suggestion is wrong.
Terry Schilling of the American Principles Project says this rule change will cause kids to be expelled for using “wrong” pronouns. It will allow children to be removed from their parents for not adhering to these insane rules.
“They’re using a heavy hammer, a sword, to reshape society,” Schilling said today on Bannon’s War Room.
Please submit your public comments to Biden. Here’s how:
Don’t let Pedo Pete redefine our society.