- Experts reviewed 17 analyses of serotonin and its relationship to depression
- They said they found ‘no evidence’ of a link, casting doubt on antidepressant use
- Other experts say the drugs work even if low serotonin doesn’t cause depression
- Depression sufferers have been urged to still continue taking their medication
- Low serotonin levels do not cause depression, according to a major review.
- Today’s landmark findings call into question society’s ever-growing reliance on antidepressants like Prozac.Source: dailymail.co.uk
- A “study” finding that COVID mitigation efforts in schools, including forced masking, were highly effective in stopping disease spread — and cited by the CDC and most states as the scientific basis for school mask mandates — was authored by LA County bureaucrats, including the daughter of the county’s Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer.
- Although study authors are required to disclose any conflicts of interest — and Ferrer is given a shout-out in the acknowledgements — the study states that no conflicts of interest were disclosed.
Like her mother, Kaitlin Barnes is not a medical doctor. Barnes does not even have a scientific background or a Ph.D. in any field. Her professional background is a combination of her parents’ professions; Kenneth Barnes has had a long career in urban planning and community organizing. From an archived copy of Kaitlin’s website, which has been scrubbed (emphasis added):
Despite the fact that she has no prior experience in conducting any public health research, she got right to work on the study, which was a joint effort between LACOE and Ferrer’s department.
- Tweet from Elizabeth Graswich, head of the department at LACOE which employs Barbara Ferrer’s daughter.
- It’s not a secret within LA County employee circles that Barnes is Ferrer’s daughter. When Ferrer was presented with the Woman of the Year award in May 2022, she tearfully (and without a mask) thanked her daughter for being there for her during the stress of the pandemic.
- This woman is not a scientist or a public health professional; she’s an activist pursuing her agenda by any means necessary. And that agenda isn’t limited to Los Angeles County.