- Jill Biden tested positive for coronavirus for the second time, her office announced Monday.
- As the Associated Press (AP) detailed:
The first lady had planned to start the new school year at Northern Virginia Community College, where she teaches English and writing.
Due to her condition, she was working with school officials to arrange substitute teachers for her classes, Alexander said.
Now you will see the Ds saying that I have covid. Will the [DS] call on Hollywood to have the actors report they have covid? They need the people to believe that this is real.
Jabbed and boosted Whoopi Goldberg has Covid again.
“It’s back” the coven cackle.
The CDC and the fake news will report on rising admissions into the hospitals, same playbook. The problem? The tests are not paid for this time around
TAKE A LISTEN
- Sen. JD Vance will introduce legislation to crackdown on the ability by the federal government or commercial airlines to force Americans into wearing face masks amid a string of new coronavirus variants.
- Titled the Freedom to Breathe Act, the legislation, if passed and signed into law, would prevent President Biden and federal agencies from implementing face mask requirements for public transit passengers or students in schools until Dec. 31, 2024.
- Additionally, Vance’s office said the measure would prevent federal spending from being used to propose face mask requirements or force Americans to wear face coverings.
- What happens in a Trump administration when COVID comes back?” Dixon asked.
- President Trump made it clear that his administration would not be implementing shutdowns.
- “Well, we don’t do shutdowns, for one thing, and it sounds to me like if something’s coming back, they blame everything,” Trump said, expressing skepticism toward the notion that the ongoing health crisis was solely due to COVID-19.
- “They say it’s COVID because they love using the word COVID. If you have a flu season, they call it COVID. We had that then too, by the way. You had a lot of flu. You had a lot of this, and they like to say everything’s COVID. But let’s see what happens. I mean, there could be something happening,” Trump added.
- Tudor Dixon shifted the conversation towards Biden’s announcement to fund a new vaccine. She questioned Trump on the transparency of vaccine data, citing reports of myocarditis, blood clots, and other adverse events.
- “Joe Biden just announced that he’s going to be funding a new vaccine. He wants everyone to get this vaccine,” said Dixon.
- “And we’re hearing about a lot of complaints from vaccine injured, to say a lot. It’s like an understatement. Numerous pharmaceutical companies have refused to release their data on vaccine side effects. But we’ve seen cases of myocarditis, blood clots, and heart attacks. They’re all increasing. The research has never been released.”
- “So will you demand that the vaccine companies, that the pharmaceutical companies release their vaccine data to the public so that we can see what they’re actually seeing about the side effects of this vaccine?” asked Dixon.
- In response to Dixon’s concerns, Trump advocated for complete transparency from big pharma and vowed that we are all in this fight together.