- Biden administration officials have said that the funds, the proceeds of Iranian oil sales to South Korea, can only be spent on humanitarian purposes.
- Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi said his government will decide how it will spend $6 billion in previously frozen funds due to be released in a prisoner exchange agreement with the U.S., telling NBC News’ Lester Holt that the money will be spent “wherever we need it.”
- Source: nbcnews.com
- The captured $6 billion was held in a South Korean bank, the result of sanctions violations. What the Biden/Blinken crew did, was move the money from South Korea to a bank in Qatar.
- Qatar is the financial center for Islamic extremist operations. Qatar is the banking center for the Muslim Brotherhood. The Brotherhood is the political umbrella for a host of Islamic extremist groups.
- Qatar has historically been the financial center and funding mechanism of the Muslim Brotherhood. In many ways Qatar is to the U.S. State Dept, CIA and political elements of the Intelligence Community in the Middle East, as Ukraine is to those same entities in Europe.
- Qatar is aligned with the Obama/Biden worldview of all things political. The Obama/Biden worldview is not opposed to the Muslim Brotherhood. As a consequence, the Obama/Biden worldview is in alignment with the Palestinian Authority. In essence, in many ways of laundering money, Qatar is an Arabic version of Ukraine.
- Without Qatar radical Islamic extremism could not exist. Without Qatar the Muslim Brotherhood, the political arm of Islamic extremism, could not exist. Qatar is the bank for all operational terrorist groups.
- Joe Biden and Anthony Blinken sending the $6 Billion in sanctioned Iranian money to Qatar, is essentially like making a deposit into a bank that funds Islamic extremism, including Hamas. The transfer gave Iran a $6 billion line of credit – or, put another way, was essentially a deposit into an Iranian escrow account. Qatar can give Iran money, money from the nation state of Qatar, while still holding the $6 billion transferred from Biden/Blinken on their books.
- The ideological interests behind the 2010/ ’11 “Arab Spring” uprising were the same ideological interests behind the 2020 “Black Lives Matter” protests/uprising. Not merely similar people, but the exact same people.
- The exact same group of U.S. people who were promoting the Mid-East Arab Spring in 2010/’11, are the same people who promoted the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests. The same politicians, the same media voices, the same newspapers, the same social media activists. Almost every participant, and their support for the uprising ’10 -vs- ’20 was identical, including the platforms deployed.
- The Obama/Biden network and the BLM network are in sync. Both networks support the Muslim Brotherhood, Iran and the Palestinian position in the Middle East. This is why they moved the $6 billion to Qatar. This is also why those same aligned voices want the U.S. border wide open to infiltration.
Black Lives Matter comes out in solidarity with Palestinians https://t.co/ONPAn6qQIY
— Charlie Kirk (@charliekirk11) October 9, 2023
“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means.
The Ikhwan [Muslim BROTHERHOOD] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”
How has POTUS been able to essentially destroy ISISwithin the 1st year of his Presidency but HUSSEIN could not throughout entire term?
What is JB‘s background?
Muslim by faith?
What is Hussein‘s background?
Muslim by faith?
What is VJ‘s background?
Muslim by faith?
Why was the Hussein admin breaking down admin by faith?