The Patriots now have the Deep State exactly where they want them.
Biden’s days are numbered, people are seeing the truth. The truth is continually dripping out and the election fraud results are right around the corner.
The Patriots are now ready for the offensive, the people are ready, hold the line. The Deep State knows what’s coming, and they are preparing to counter the truth.
Patriots know the playbook, countermeasures are in place.
- A federal judge put a halt to the Biden administration’s suspension of oil and gas leasings on federal land
- Judge Terry Doughty for the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Louisiana ruled to grant a preliminary injunction to Louisiana Republican Attorney General Jeff Landry and the 12 other lawmakers that filed a lawsuit in March. President Joe Biden instituted the moratorium on Jan. 27.
- “This is a victory not only for the rule of law, but also for the thousands of workers who produce affordable energy for Americans,” Landry said. “We appreciate that federal courts have recognized President Biden is completely outside his authority in his attempt to shut down oil and gas leases on federal lands. The President’s Executive Order abandons middle-class jobs, cripples our economy, and hits everyday Americans where it hurts the most — their pocketbooks. What’s more: it attacks Louisiana’s coast by reducing the revenue and royalties used for coastal restoration and hurricane protection.”
- The median view of inflation was massively increased, jumping from 2.4 percent at the March meeting to 3.4 percent for this year. Core inflation, which excludes food and energy prices, is now seen as rising 3.0 percent from 2.2 percent.
Bitcoin cures cancerous FIAT centralized banking
- Central bank digital currencies will complement cryptocurrencies rather than competing with them despite not being structurally different from their country’s fiat currencies, strategists and fund managers said.
- Around 90% of the world’s central banks are now working on their own digital currencies, some of which may be issued in the next three years, a January survey from the Bank for International Settlements showed.
- However, analysts said, it was still possible that nations would promote their own CBDCs and sideline cryptocurrencies.
Governor Ron DeSantis Directs Florida Law Enforcement to Aid in Border Crisis
Florida first state to answer the call from Texas and Arizona to send reinforcements to southern border
PENSACOLA, Fla. — Today, Governor Ron DeSantis announced that state and local law enforcement officers have committed to deploying to Texas and Arizona to provide additional resources in response to the border crisis.
“America’s border security crisis impacts every state and every American,” said Governor Ron DeSantis. “The Biden Administration ended policies implemented by President Trump that were curbing illegal immigration, securing our border, and keeping Americans safe. Governors Abbott and Ducey recently sent out a call for help to every state in the nation, needing additional law enforcement manpower and other resources to aid with border security. I’m proud to announce today that the state of Florida is answering the call. Florida has your back.”
“As Attorney General, I am dedicated to ending human trafficking, protecting our children from sexual predators, and fighting the opioid crisis now claiming 21 lives a day in our state, but President Biden is hurting, not helping us achieve these vital public safety goals,” said Attorney General Ashley Moody. “The crisis the President created at our southern border makes all of us less safe, and I am proud to stand with Governor DeSantis as he tries to fix the President’s disaster at the border to protect Floridians.”
- President Trump accepted an invitation from Texas Governor Greg Abbott to visit the US southern border in Texas later this month.
- The two will visit the border on June 30th. Abbott also announced Texas was building a wall to prevent the historic wave of illegals from crossing into Texas.
Source: The Gateway Pundit
Biden, Harris have not visited the border. Is Trump tangling the carrot? How do you get the fake news down there? Will the reporters come down to the border?
- Twitter became the first American platform to lose its legal shield in India for 3rd party content.
- Twitter failed to appoint statutory officers under the new IT rules by May 25 and ignored the “one last notice” issued on June 5.
- The Times of India reported:
- NEW DELHI: Twitter has lost the coveted “safe harbour” immunity in India over its failure to appoint statutory officers on the company’s role in line with the new IT rules, and its top executives, including the country managing director, could now face police questioning and criminal liability under IPC over ‘unlawful’ and ‘inflammatory’ content posted on the platform by any user.With this, Twitter becomes the only American platform to have the protective shield – granted under Section 79 of the IT Act, even though others such as Google, YouTube, Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram remain protected, official sources said.
- We’ve been told for well over a year that widespread forced public masking should be implemented because, even if only moderately to slightly to negligibly effective at curbing the spread of COVID-19, there are ZERO drawbacks.
- The face masks studied were new or freshly-laundered before wearing and had been worn for 5 to 8 hours, most during in-person schooling by children aged 6 through 11. One was worn by an adult. A t-shirt worn by one of the children at school and unworn masks were tested as controls. No pathogens were found on the controls. Proteins found on the t-shirt, for example, are not pathogenic to humans and are commonly found in hair, skin, and soil.
- The Fox 26 reporter who went mega viral on Monday night for announcing that she went to Project Veritas about the company live on air has been suspended.
- Ivory Hecker on Tuesday morning posted audio of the call from her supervisor online.
- She obtained audio of Fox 26’s VP and News Director, Susan Schiller, telling Hecker to “cease and desist” posting about Hydroxychloroquine on social media.
- Hecker interviewed Dr. Joseph Varon, MD, Chief of Critical Care and COVID-19 Unit at United Memorial Medical Center in Houston, who told her of his success using Hydroxychloroquine on certain patients.
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases head Dr. Anthony Fauci said that it was “a bit of a distortion to say that we deliberately suppressed” the so-called lab leak theory that coronavirus originated from a lab in Wuhan, China.
- Fauci said, “Well, first of all, Tony, most of the scientists who know about virus phylogeny and biology will stay from a biological standpoint. It’s still more likely this is a natural occurrence. We have always kept an open mind. End of January, beginning of February, when people looked at the virus and said, this could be something that came from a lab, I brought together a group of scientists. I let people know about it. People forget that, but if you go back then, even though you lean towards feeling this is more likely a natural occurrence, we’ve always felt you’ve got to keep an open mind, all of us. We didn’t get up and started announcing it, but we’ve always said keep an open mind and continue to look.”
- The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative – the funding group behind much of the unlawful election changes of 2020 – gave nearly half a million dollars to the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. The university counts Wuhan lab collaborator and gain-of-function proponent Dr. Ralph Baric as a lead researcher
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (UNC) Professor – who has also attended conferences at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and is described by the lab’s “bat woman” as her “longtime collaborator” – received the grant from Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s philanthropic group in July 2020.
- Dr. Fauci recently attempted to cover-up his relationship with Zuckerberg by telling MSNBC host Chuck Todd he had “no idea” what Senator Marsha Blackburn was getting at when discussing the pair’s leaked e-mails.
- Texas Gov. Greg Abbott signed into law Tuesday a bill that outlines how schools in the state should teach students about race and racism and prohibits the teaching of what has become known as critical race theory.
- While the measure, House Bill 3979, does not specifically mention critical race theory, it mandates how the State Board of Education should frame its curriculum on history and takes effect on September 1.