Whistleblower Who Was Planning to Reveal ‘Explosive’ Information on Biden Family Corruption Has Disappeared
- According to Israeli professor Dr. Gal Luft, he tried to inform the Department of Justice (DOJ) in 2019 that Chinese state-controlled energy company CEFC had paid $100,000 a month to Hunter Biden and $65,000 to Joe’s brother Jim, in exchange for their FBI connections and use of the Biden name to promote China’s Belt and Road Initiative around the world.
- “I’ve been arrested in Cyprus on a politically motivated extradition request by the U.S.,” he claimed. “The U.S., claiming I’m an arms dealer. It would be funny if it weren’t tragic. I’ve never been an arms dealer.”
- “DOJ is trying to bury me to protect Joe, Jim, and Hunter Biden,” he continued. “Shall I name names?”
- Luft’s lawyer said that he had given the FBI information during the Trump administration on the Bidens, which he planned to submit in a letter to Congress. He also learned that someone was selling sealed U.S. law enforcement information to Chinese individuals.
- Luft, the co-director of the Washington-based Institute for the Analysis of Global Security, was preparing to reveal explosive information about a Biden family international corruption scandal. Now he has suddenly gone missing under mysterious circumstances after a Larnaca court had released him on bail, the Cyprus Mail reported.
- Luft was an adviser to CEFC China Energy, which paid Hunter Biden around $5 million in 2017 alone. Luft said that he was arrested on bogus weapon trafficking charges in January, claiming that it was attempt to silence him.
Wet Work at the CIA or some other agency.