The people needed to see the [CB]s economic plan, this plan that the puppet is pushing does not benefit the people and America in the long run. This plan is the same plan they have always been pushing but on steroids. The plan is to push companies out of the US so the country cannot function and people need to depend on government.The [DS] is now scrambling to stop the audit in Arizona. The fake news continues to say that it means nothing, that it’s conspiracy crazy people pushing this, if this is true then why send around 100 lawyers, why now write a letter to make this a federal case. Trump is hinting about running in 2024, think logically, how can he run if the election fraud disease is not cured. Is he talking about 24 or something else.
- CLAIM: “We add two years of universal high-quality pre-school for every 3- and 4-year-olds in America. The research shows that when a young child goes to school—not day care—they are far more likely to graduate from high school and go on to college,” President Joe Biden said in his prepared remarks.
- VERDICT: MOSTLY FALSE. A study published in the 2018 Early Childhood Research Quarterly by Mark Lipsey, Dale Farran, and Kelley Durkin found that the evidence does not support Biden’s claim to “add two years of universal high-quality pre-school.”
- The Tennessee Voluntary Pre-K Program (VPK) study was the first type of randomized control trial that examined the claim that state pre-k programs have positive achievement. The report found the opposite of Biden’s claim.
- There were “positive achievement effects” by the end of the pre-k, but the achievements reversed and began favoring the control group of children in second and third grade.
- In his first speech before a joint session of Congress on Wednesday night, President Joe Biden urged the legislature to reissue a ban on so-called “assault weapons” and “high-capacity” magazines while arguing that it “worked before.”
- Yet the most widely sourced data shows that it did not, in fact, work before.
- What are the details?
- Biden declared gun violence “an epidemic in America” before saying, “In the 1990s, we passed universal background checks and a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that hold 100 rounds that can be fired in seconds.”
- He argued, “Talk to most responsible gun owners, most hunters — they’ll tell you there’s no possible justification for having 100 rounds —100 bullets — in a weapon.”
- The ban the president was referring to was the Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act, passed as part of the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement act of 1994 under President Bill Clinton.
- The law actually banned the “transfer or possession” of ammunition feeding devices that carried more than 10 rounds (not 100), ABC News reported, and the manufacturing of 18 models of specific semiautomatic weapons.
- “We need a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines again,” Biden told Congress and the American people on Wednesday. “Don’t tell me it can’t be done. We’ve done it before … and it worked.”
- In reaction to Biden’s address, reporter Emily Miller tweeted, “Biden biggest lie of this speech is that the ‘assault weapon ban’ worked. No, the FBI said to let it sunset after ten years because it had no effect on crime.”
- CLAIM: President Joe Biden claimed that “only government” can make the scientific breakthroughs that take humans to the Moon and Mars.
- VERDICT: MOSTLY FALSE. While NASA has achieved major breakthroughs, so have private companies like SpaceX.
- CLAIM: President Joe Biden told a joint session of Congress that the Capitol riot on January 6 was the “worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.”
- VERDICT: FALSE. Not only wasn’t it the worst attack on our democracy; it wasn’t even an attack on the CapitolAssassinations: Four democratically-elected presidents have been assassinated since the Civil War — Abraham Lincoln (1865 — after the war was over), James Garfield (1881), William McKinley (1901), and John F. Kennedy (1963). Ronald Reagan survived an assassination attempt in 1981.
- Attacks on the Capitol: A Puerto Rican terrorist group opened fire during debate in the House of Representatives in 1954, wounding five members in “the most severe assault in the history of the Capitol building.” The Weather Underground exploded a bomb in the Senate in 1971; another left-wing group carried out a similar attack in 1983; and a gunman opened fire at a Capitol checkpoint in 1998, killing two Capitol Police officers. In 2017, a left-wing gunman opened fire on Republicans during a baseball practice, wounding several, including a Capitol Police officer; though the attack did not take place at the Capitol building itself, it was the most serious political violence in recent years. And earlier this month, a radical Nation of Islam follower drove into two Capitol Police, killing Officer William Evans.
- Hoaxes: Finally, several “attacks on democracy” that have included efforts to delegitimize the results of democratic elections, such as the Democrats’ false accusation that President Donald Trump won in 2016 through “Russia collusion.” That, arguably, did more to undermine democracy than the Capitol riot, which was roundly condemned by all parties
- White supremacist terrorism is the deadliest threat to the United States, President Joe Biden told lawmakers Wednesday night as he aimed to pivot from the country’s post-9/11 foreign fights to one at home. source: washingtonexaminer.comJoe Biden on Second Amendment Restrictions: ‘We’re Not Changing the Constitution; We’re Being Reasonable’
- Biden referred to Second Amendment restrictions as “reasonable” during his speech
- He said, “We’re not changing the Constitution; we’re being reasonable.”
- This statement followed on the heels of his contention that no amendment to the Constitution is without limits, that “‘no amendment to the Constitution is absolute.”
- A stunning CBS poll which claimed 85 percent of Americans embraced Joe Biden’s joint address speech last night has turned out to be a fraud, with pollster YouGov surveying just 169 Republicans as part of the broader 943 people polled.
- What they didn’t tell their viewers, nor readers, is that the poll was wildly biased towards self-identifying “Democrats” and traditionally left-leaning “Independents” and self-described “Moderates”.
- They polled 510 Democrats, and just 169 Republicans. They added 235 “Independents” to the methodology, which also usually skew left. A further 3 percent were not identified.
- The full poll details reveal that CBS actually spoke with 10,420 U.S. adults and then whittled the sample size down to just 943.
- Of this 943:
- 54% were Democrats (510 people)
- 25% were Independents (235 people)
- 18% were Republicans (169 people)
Source: nationalpulse.comPoll: Plurality of Voters Consider Biden’s First 100 Days a ‘Failure’
- A plurality of U.S. likely voters consider President Joe Biden’s first 100 days in office a “failure,” a Rasmussen Reports survey released Thursday found.
- A plurality, or 44 percent, said the commander-in-chief’s first 100 days have been a “failure,” followed by 36 percent who said it has been a “success,” 18 percent who said “somewhere in between,” and 2 percent who remain unsure.
TV Ratings for Presidential Addresses: Trump 17—48,000,000 Trump 18—46,000,000 Trump 19—46,800,000 Trump 20—37,200,000 Biden 21—11,600,000 No crowds at his rallies. No crowd at his inauguration. Empty chamber for his speech. Virtually no viewers at home. 81,000,000 votes?
Reuters had only 2,049 simultaneously watching an hour into the address and had three times the negative reactions than positive ones.
Yahoo Finance has a bit over 7,000 viewers on its livestream, but negatives again far outweighed positives.
CNN also got ratioed.
- Twitter has blocked Sen. Tim Scott’s (R-SC) “Uncle Tim” trending topic Thursday after he delivered the rebuttal speech to President Joe Biden
- Scott said, “Well, I’ll just say that the response to my speech last night from the left was for me to mention that intolerance so often comes from the left with words like Uncle Tim and the n-word being used against me by the left, and last night what was trending in social media was Uncle Tim. And they doubled down on this concept of liberal oppression. It is stunning in 2021 that those who speak about ending discrimination want to end it by more discrimination. Look at [the] COVID package, the COVID package itself discriminated against white farmers. Why we had the Pigford settlements in the early 90s, so that black farmers would be treated fairly by the federal government. Now, we’re going to reverse that and discriminate against white farmers. Did we not learn the lesson the first time around? And I’ll just tell you that it has been an amazing morning with so many good people calling. But the left is — they have doubled down that they are going to not attack my policies, but they are literally attacking the color of my skin. You cannot step out of your lane according to the liberal elite left.”
- Rudolph Giuliani has authorized Robert J. Costello to release the following statement regarding the events on April 28, 2021:
- The Biden department of justice has completely ignored clear evidence (which the FBI has had for over a year) in texts and emails on Hunter Biden’s hard drive of failing to register numerous times as a foreign agent, child pornography, money laundering, and 30 years of the Biden Crime family taking millions and millions in bribes to sell his public offices.
- Instead, the Justice Department decided it was a higher priority to serve (at dawn) search warrants for electronics at the home and law office of former Mayor Rudolph Giuliani.
- The search warrants involve only one indication of an alleged incident of failure to register as a foreign agent. Mayor Giuliani has not only denied this allegation, but offered twice in the past two years through his attorney Bob Costello to demonstrate that it is entirely untrue. Twice the offer was rejected by the SDNY by stating that while they were willing to listen to anything Mr. Costello had to say, they would not tell Mr. Giuliani or Mr. Costello, the subject matter they wanted him to address.
- This contrasts with multiple proven incidences of failure to file as a foreign agent contained on the Biden hard drive which the FBI and the Department of Justice has ignored. You have not seen the home of Hunter Biden raided by the FBI with search warrants. This behavior of the justice department, enabled by a compliant media, running roughshod over the constitutional rights of anyone involved in, or legally defending, former President Donald J. Trump is becoming the rule, rather than the exception.
- It is also a clear example of a corrupt double standard. One for high-level democrats whose blatant crimes are ignored, such as Hilary Clinton, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, and Republicans who are prominent supporters and defenders of President Trump who, are subjected to false charges and procedures used in the past, if at all, in cases involving terrorists and organized criminals.
- The electronics taken are, also, replete with the material covered by the attorney-client privilege and other constitutional privileges. The warrant served on Mr. Giuliani’s law office is another disturbing example of complete disregard for the attorney-client privilege protected by the Sixth Amendment to the Constitution.
- Remember the newspaper reports that explained that twice before, the SDNY went to Main Justice to seek permission to obtain a search warrant for Mr. Giuliani’s electronic devices and twice before the request was rejected. What changed? A new Administration – a new Attorney General. Were they ever informed of Mr. Costello’s offer? Was the Judge who signed the search warrant ever informed of Mr. Costello’s offer? We think not.
- Twice, Mr. Giuliani’s counsel offered to sit with the SDNY and demonstrate that Mr. Giuliani’s conduct was lawful. It is outrageous that the Trump Derangement Syndrome has gone so far that hatred has driven this unjustified and unethical attack on the United States Attorney and Mayor who did more to reduce crime than virtually any other in American history. Mr. Giuliani respects the law, and he can demonstrate that his conduct as a lawyer and a citizen was absolutely legal and ethical.
- Of course, I’m sure you will not be surprised that the FBI left behind the only electronics that contain evidence of crimes, the Hunter Biden hard drives. Mayor Giuliani offered them on several occasions, but the agents steadfastly declined. Keep in mind that the agents could not read the physical hard drives without plugging them in, but they took Mr. Giuliani’s word that the hard drives were copies of Hunter Biden’s hard drive and did not contain anything pertaining to Mr. Giuliani. Think about what that tells you. Their reliance on Mr. Giuliani’s credibility tells you everything you need to know about this case.
- The Biden Justice Department also raided former President Trump attorney Victoria Toensing
French President Macron to punish the 20 generals who signed an open letter warning that the country is heading for “civil war” because of radical Islam
- The Delphi Township bar has been all over the news after the owner made the decision to ban all NBA games on TV until LeBron James is thrown out of the league. (RELATED: David Hookstead Is The True King In The North When It Comes To College Football)
- The ban was implemented after the Los Angeles Lakers superstar targeted the police officer who shot Ma’Khia Bryant during an alleged stabbing attempt on Twitter.
- Business is rocking for Linnie’s Pub in Ohio.
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s top aides used their power and influence to repeatedly cover up how many nursing home patients in the state died of COVID-19 as well as the Democrat administration’s role in creating the deadly scandal, the New York Times reports.
- When health officials, under the watchful eye of the state administration, began to evaluate how many nursing home patients succumbed to COVID-19 after Cuomo directed long-term care facilities to accept positive patients in March 2020, the governor’s aides expressed concerns that the report was too critical of the Democrat leader and his policy.
- “We are getting anxious over here on this report,” Cuomo’s top aide, Melissa DeRosa, reportedly wrote in a June email to health and Cuomo officials noting that the report seemed too harsh on the governor’s deadly policy “from my perspective.” “Needs to be able to stand up to scrutiny and definitively tell the story.”
- While Cuomo aides altered the last version of the report to omit the deaths of approximately 9,000 nursing home residents who contracted COVID-19, the health department did another version of the study “aimed at the scientific press and drafted at the same time by nearly a dozen health officials” that estimated a much higher number of deaths than was included in the original report. The version that estimated “approximately 35 percent” of all COVID deaths in the state then “were nursing home residents,” however, was not released.
- DeRosa was still displeased with the numbers that were publicized, which showed that 21 percent of all state deaths came from nursing homes, so she orchestrated an audit and a meeting between Gareth Rhodes, a top COVID adviser to the governor, and the health department in August to “go over the numbers.” Rhodes reportedly found at least 600 deaths that required more investigation, but at that point, Cuomo’s administration and DeRosa clamped up as national attention and the threat of a federal investigation loomed.
- Source: thefederalist.com
Lawfare Groups Ask For Federal Intervention in Arizona Ballot Audit – Send Letter to DOJ Asking for Immediate Involvementnow we see three outside left-wing election groups (claiming bipartisanship yet led by lawyers from NYU) asking the DOJ to intervene in the Maricopa County, Arizona, ballot audit.
“Did someone say — RALLY?” — Dan Scavino
“Have courage…it’s going to happen we are going to turn it around. I am with you. ” -Former President Donald J. Trump’s message
“When you attack him (Trump), he will punch back 10 times harder.” -Melania Trump