DEVOLUTION IS IN PROGRESS.
The Build Back Better plan has nothing to do with building back better and the people are now seeing the truth. The Build Back better plan is now imploding on itself.
Yellen is trying to convince the people if we spend more inflation will go away, Trump says “Inflation nation.”
People are waking up. The great game of chess is now being played, the winner is already known, the rest of the moves are being played. Each move Trump makes pushes the [DS] to do something that exposes more of their agenda. Corrupt politicians, royals and others will be making their exit one way or another.
Trump sends a message that something might happen way before 2024, he tells the patriots to keep fighting. Scavino sends another message: Down She Goes!
- President Joe Biden’s “Build Back Better Act, includes providing amnesty for at least seven million illegal aliens.
- the amnesty would allow close to seven million illegal aliens — and potentially more — to get green cards and after five years begin applying for naturalized citizenship. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) figures from before 2010 estimated that about 11 million illegal aliens were living in the U.S. at that time.
- Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said she continues to see inflation as a temporary supply side-driven phenomenon that will normalize next year, and that President Joe Biden’s big spending package will actually have an anti-inflationary effect by smoothing some supply-side dislocations and footing the bill for some costs facing American families.
- One economist to raise the alarm and challenge the “transitory” inflation narrative is Queen’s College President and economist Mohamed El-Erian, who in an Oct. 25 op-ed in Bloomberg urged Fed policymakers and Biden administration officials to abandon the “transitory” framing and take decisive measures to rein in inflation—or risk serious consequences.
Source: The Epoch Times
- 98% of surveyed retail executives said they are experiencing supply chain issues, according to a new study from First Insight and the Wharton School’s Baker Retailing Center.
- A full 100% said that supply chain disruption will affect the upcoming holiday season “significantly or somewhat” and will last at least through 2022.
- Now we know why the Pope canceled a live broadcast with Biden on Thursday. When Joe Biden met with the Pope on Friday, he uttered a line that is so awkward that it defies belief. Watch:
TAKE A LISTEN
- “You’re the famous African-American baseball player in America.”
- Biden may have meant it as a joke or it was another slip of the tongue about the token he handed him, but the Pope laughing shows this is what he said.
The Vatican said it would provide edited footage of the encounter after the fact to accredited media.Source: Becker News
- Democratic gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe’s spokesperson mistakenly looped in Fox News reporter Tyler O’Neil in what appeared to be an email meant for her own colleagues.
- It appears that Christina Freundlich, the campaign’s spokeswoman, accidentally included the Fox reporter in an email to her associates, saying “Can we try to kill this,” Fox News reported. O’Neil was reportedly writing a story on McAuliffe’s campaign recently dishing out $53,680 for services from the Elias Law Group, which was founded by attorney Marc Elias.
- McAuliffe is very close to the Clinton crime syndicate in all aspects of his politics.
- McAuliffe has now enlisted the assistance of Clinton’s corrupt legal consigliere Mark Elias.
- Knowing they needed to take advantage of the COVID window of opportunity, Virginia previously codified their mail-in ballot schemes into state election law. Putting the entire operation into perspective, with mail-in ballots, ballot harvesters and Mark Elias in place, the Democrats now have all the tools needed to win the Virginia election next week.
- The only thing remaining is for Rupert Murdoch to tell Bret Baier whether to call the race for McAuliffe earlier in the day from fabricated exit polls or wait a few seconds until after the polls actually close.
- Then they will Defend Ballot Harvesting Operations with mark elias
- A small group of Tiki torch bearing young men and one woman dressed alike in white dress shirts, tan khaki pants and ball caps posed together in front of Republican candidate for Virginia governor Glenn Youngkin’s campaign bus at a stop at Guadalajara Restaurant in Charlottesville Friday morning. The costumes and props were used to reenact the infamous 2017 White nationalist Unite the Right Tiki torch march in Charlottesville.
- Curiously, one of the ‘white supremacists’ posing in front of the Youngkin bus was a Black man.
- New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) he is “not having second thoughts” about mandating vaccines for first responders and other city workers ahead of Friday’s 5 p.m. deadline. He predicted many will get vaccinated anyway “once they really realize that they’re not going to get paid.”
- When asked about the likelihood of shortages of city workers Monday — from sanitation workers to first responders — the Democrat mayor made it clear he has no regrets.
- Thousands marched in New York City on Monday against DeBlasio’s vaccine mandates.
- Over one-third of police officers remain unvaccinated and will not be allowed to work starting Monday.
- 22% of firefighters remain unvaccinated and will not be able to work on Monday.
- 22 per cent of the city’s 36,000 cops, 35 per cent of the Big Apple’s 10,951 firefighters and 20 per cent of the city’s 10,000 emergency responders – around 4,300 of whom are employed by the fire department – are also yet to get jabbed.
Close to a quarter – 23 per cent – of the city’s 7,200 uniformed sanitation workers remain unvaccinated, with the figures sparking fears of huge shortages of essential workers in the coming weeks. , sparking fears of huge shortages in essential workers.
- About 12,000 Air Force personnel have declined to get vaccinated for COVID-19,
- A federal judge for the district court in Washington, DC, issued a temporary restraining order barring the Biden administration from firing both unvaccinated civilians and active-duty military members, Fox News reported.
- The order comes after 20 plaintiffs sued the Biden administration for its handling of religious exemptions in its Chinese coronavirus vaccine mandate for federal employees.
- “None of the civilian employee plaintiffs will be subject to discipline while his or her request for a religious exception is pending,” District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly ordered, according to a Minute Order obtained by Fox News.
- In her ruling, Kollar-Kotelly also ordered “active duty military plaintiffs, whose religious exception requests have been denied, will not be disciplined or separated during the pendency of their appeals,” the report states.
- The Biden administration must file a supplemental notice by noon on Friday stating if they will agree to comply with the court’s ruling that no plaintiff will be fired or disciplined before the court rules in the case.
- The truth about Covid vaccines not only failing to stop the spread, but actually being a major transmission vehicle for Covid-19, has finally come out in the mainstream press. a new study published by the medical journal “The Lancet” that further establishes that vaccinated individuals spread the Delta variant just as much as unvaccinated people do – indeed, slightly faster.
- “People inoculated against Covid-19 are just as likely to spread the delta variant of the virus to contacts in their household as those who haven’t had shots, according to new research,” Bloomberg reported.
- “In a yearlong study of 621 people in the U.K. with mild Covid-19, scientists found that their peak viral load was similar regardless of vaccination status, according to a paper published Thursday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases medical journal,” the report continued. “The analysis also found that 25% of vaccinated household contacts still contracted the disease from an index case, while 38% of those who hadn’t had shots became infected.”
- The Lancet’s findings are quite remarkable and fly in the face of the ‘science’ that has been sold to the world for nearly a year about vaccines stopping the spread of Covid-19, which has been a key selling point in vaccine mandates.
- The peer-reviewed scientific journal finally fessed up about something this publication pointed out in September: Vaccines are not stopping the spread, and indeed, are a significant vector in the transmission of Covid-19.
4941 Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 10/30/2020
- AT&T provides its employees with access to a learning resource called Listen Understand Act
- The internal forum provided recommendations for books and articles to read and films to watch
- One senior employee told journalist Christopher Rufo that staff at AT&T were pressured to engage with the portal
- Managers, the source said, had participation with some of the recommended material included in their annual review
- One of the recommended articles was from the Chicago Tribune, entitled: ‘White America, if you want to know who’s responsible for racism, look in the mirror’
- The portal recommends a ’21-Day Racial Equity Habit Challenge’, during which time participants are encouraged to interact with anti-racism activists and question their own actions
Kinzinger will not seek reelection in 2022.
Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) announced Friday that he will not run for reelection in 2022.
Kinzinger is one of two Republicans to serve on the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol riot and is one of former President Trump’s fiercest GOP critics.
RINO’s have again been met with the Trump curse, signaling that MAGA has taken over the party and that Trump waves the magic endorsement wand. Also the J6 Committee just became 1 RINO weaker.
Happy Friday Patriots! 🇺🇸
POTUS45 sent us an inspiring message this morning. Listen to what he says:
“Keep up the fight. It’s all coming together. Tremendous things are happening.” 💥 – The Storm Has Arrived 17, Telegram
Down She Goes…..
If you feel that what we are at the end of times, that the [DS] is evil, they are winning, just remember this evil has always been in DC, Corporations, Sports Franchises, Hollywood, Fake News, Big Tech etc.
The evil hid in the shadows, nobody would be able to see it until it was too late. Trump forced this evil out into the light, it’s the same plan, same evil. The difference is that everyone can see it now, hence the great awakening.
Why? Because they had to accelerate their plan, the [DS] can’t wait. Trump interrupted their plan. In the great game of chess, Trump has already won. These are the final moves and as the [DS] is moving very quickly to complete their agenda, each move will push the [DS] to react, each reaction will be seen by the people, and when we get down to the final move of the game, the [DS] will throw everything they have at we the people and Trump.
These are the red lines. They will try to get Trump to make a mistake in the last couple of moves. But this will not happen and as Dan Scavino points outs, down she goes.